The Hugo Boss brand was founded by Hugo Ferdinand Boss when he established his first workshop in 1924. Since then, the brand has grown exponentially, becoming an internationally famed luxury fashion house. The BOSS brand developed in 1970 with the aim to create high-quality, innovative, and sustainable products. The brand’s portfolio contains a multitude of classic, casual, and business looks. The brand offers a wide range of designs, styles, and finishes to ensure there is a perfect BOSS jewellery item for every collector.
Core Features of BOSS Jewellery:
- BOSS create eye-catching jewellery for both men and women in a wide range of styles and designs.
- The jewellery features a range of stones and crystals for an added level of luxury.
- BOSS create jewellery using a variety of metals and plating to ensure that there is a perfect model for every jewellery collector.
Jewellery Specifications 1580283:
- These dangling stud earrings are made from gold plated stainless steel.
- The earrings feature a short, gold-toned bar attached to the post. This bar is set with sparkling cubic zirconia gemstones.
- A longer gold-toned bar hangs from the pushback of the earring. This bar is engraved with the BOSS logo.
- These earrings are secured using a push back and post fastening.
- The earrings have an approximate drop length of 19mm.