ChloBo was founded in 2009 by Chloe Moss. Moss spent much of her early twenties travelling the world, searching for inspiration. The people of Bali became a key inspiration for Moss due to their enchanting culture and stunning craftsmanship. Upon her return home, Moss began building the ChloBo brand using the knowledge that she had learnt from the Indonesian people. The brand is renowned for its stacking bracelets, signature rings and layering necklaces that allow fans of the brand to customise their style. ChloBo creates a range of jewellery, ensuring that there is a perfect piece for every collector.
Core Features of Chlobo Jewellery:
- Chlobo creates a range of jewellery, including bracelets, earrings, necklaces, rings and anklets, allowing collectors to customise every part of their look.
- The brand’s jewellery is made using a range of metals, plating and precious stones to ensure a luxurious, long-lasting finish.
- ChloBo produces a variety of themed collections to ensure that there is a perfect piece for every jewellery wearer.
Jewellery Specifications SEH3189:
- These earrings are part of the ChloBo Stars Align collection.
- The earrings are designed in a hoop style.
- These earrings are made from sterling silver.
- A square shaped charm hangs from each hoop. The charms are detailed with a star shaped design.
- The hoops measure approximately 18mm in diameter.