ChloBo was founded in 2009 by Chloe Moss. Moss spent much of her early twenties travelling the world, searching for inspiration. The people of Bali became a key inspiration for Moss due to their enchanting culture and stunning craftsmanship. Upon her return home, Moss began building the ChloBo brand using the knowledge that she had learnt from the Indonesian people. The brand is renowned for its stacking bracelets, signature rings and layering necklaces that allow fans of the brand to customise their style. ChloBo creates a range of jewellery, ensuring that there is a perfect piece for every collector.
Core Features of Chlobo Jewellery:
- Chlobo creates a range of jewellery, including bracelets, earrings, necklaces, rings and anklets, allowing collectors to customise every part of their look.
- The brand’s jewellery is made using a range of metals, plating and precious stones to ensure a luxurious, long-lasting finish.
- ChloBo produces a variety of themed collections to ensure that there is a perfect piece for every jewellery wearer.
Jewellery Specifications SRM2023:
- This ring is part of the ChloBo Iconics collection.
- The ring is made from sterling silver.
- Small spherical silver balls will encircle the finger. A heart charm hangs from the centre of the ring and a rectangular ChloBo branded bead is positioned opposite it.
- This expandable ring is a size medium and will fit ring sizes N-Q.