Guess first began as a denim brand with its first shop opening in Beverly Hills. The brand was founded by brothers Paul and Maurice Marciano. The brand’s success came very quickly, and Guess jeans had become some of the most popular in the world by the 1980s. Guess now produce a range of watches, jewellery and bags along with the iconic clothing collection. The brand’s jewellery has a sleek and elegant style that can be easily styled for any occasion.
Core Features of Guess Jewellery:
- Guess has created an eye-catching range of jewellery for women. The jewellery is designed with a range of styles and designs to ensure there is a perfect item for every collector.
- The jewellery is available in a range of metals and platings.
- Some of the items in the collection are set with crystals and other precious stones to ensure that they offer a touch of feminine glamour.
Jewellery Specifications UBB85066-L:
- This bracelet is part of the Guess Endless Love collection.
- The bracelet is made from rose gold-plated stainless steel.
- An infinity symbol-shaped charm is placed at the centre of the chain. It is engraved with the Guess logo and a crystal set heart is placed in one of the symbols loops. Further along the chain, there is a charm exhibiting the Guess logo in a script font.
- The bracelet can be fastened at a variety of lengths to ensure it will fit a range of wrist sizes. It is secured using a lobster clasp.