Radley is a fashion and accessories brand that got its start in London’s Camden Market in the 1980s. The brand began by selling handbags but later branched out into accessories and watches. To this day, Radley is embodying the fun, playful designs they got famous for. With a passion for colour and a unique outlook on fashion, the brand has managed to make a name for itself. Radley’s colourful designs and adorable Scottie dog mascot are easily recognisable and are sure to grab the eye, and heart, of anyone.
Core Features of Radley jewellery:
- Radley jewellery has a distinctive feminine design.
- Most pieces by the brand feature the Scottie dog mascot somewhere on the design, either as a charm or an engraving.
- Radley jewellery often takes inspiration from current fashion trends and transforms them to suit the brand’s sophisticated bohemian style.
Model Specifications RYJ1214S:
- This piece is part of the brand’s Fashion collection.
- The earrings are made of rose-gold sterling silver.
- These earrings come in a set of two.
- One pair are running Scottie dog silhouette studs.
- The other pair is heart hoops.