Swarovski was founded in 1895 by Daniel Swarovski. The brand was founded after Daniel Swarovski patented an electric cutting machine in 1892. “A diamond for everyone" became one of Swarovski’s mottos. Since its foundation, Swarovski has expanded its business in many areas, from jewellery and watches to glass sculptures. Even more than 125 years later, the brand stands by its vision of making crystals affordable for everyone. Amongst the brand’s most prominent philosophies remains its dedication to bringing luxury and glamour to the masses.
Core Features of a Swarovski Jewellery:
- Each Swarovski jewellery collection is designed with care and passion, in order to reflect the brand’s vision.
- Swarovski jewellery is available in a range of collections and styles, guaranteeing there would be something for anyone.
- Just like the large variety of lines, the crystals on the pieces offered by the brand can have a variety of colours and finishes, due to Swarovski’s innovative approach to design.
Model Specifications 5616919:
- This piece is part of Swarovski’s Constella collection.
- The cuff earrings are set with white three crystals each.
- The backing of the studs is yellow gold-plated.