Your cart is currently empty!
Swarovski 5666585 EX-DISPLAY
Swarovski Idyllia Clover Bracelet Gold-Tone Plated Green Crystals EX-DISPLAY 5666585 EX-DISPLAY
£72.25 incl. VATFound this product at a lower price?
Please Note: This is an ex-display model and the outer box is damaged.
Swarovski was founded in 1895 by Daniel Swarovski. The brand was founded after Daniel Swarovski patented an electric cutting machine in 1892. “A diamond for everyone" became one of Swarovski’s mottos. Since its foundation, Swarovski has expanded its business in many areas, from jewellery and watches to glass sculptures. Even more than 125 years later, the brand stands by its vision of making crystals affordable for everyone. Amongst the brand’s most prominent philosophies remains its dedication to bringing luxury and glamour to the masses.
Core Features of Swarovski Jewellery:
- Each Swarovski jewellery collection is designed with care and passion, to reflect the brand’s vision.
- Swarovski jewellery is available in various collections and styles, guaranteeing there would be something for anyone.
- Just like the large variety of lines, the crystals on the pieces offered by the brand can have a variety of colours and finishes, due to Swarovski’s innovative approach to design.
Model Specifications 5666585:
- This bracelet is part of Swarovski's Idyllia Collection.
- The metal used in the jewellery is gold tone-plated.
- A four-leaf clover feature is positioned at the centre of the chain. Each leaf of the closer is created with a heart-cut green crystal. A round-cut green crystal is set at the centre.
- A sliding ball clasp secures the bracelet and allows the length to be adjusted.
- This bracelet has a maximum length of 24cm.