Thomas Sabo is a German watch and jewellery manufacturer. The brand was established in 1984 and just within a few years managed to garner international recognition. The brand’s designs are dynamic and strive to provide a unique style to its customers. Thomas Sabo is inspired by modern trends and the latest fashions. Striving to stand out in any situation, the brand’s designs are nothing if not glamorous and eye-catching. Thomas Sabo’s mission is to inspire creativity and innovation and motivate more people to express their individuality.
Core Features of Thomas Sabo Jewellery:
- The brand’s designs are one of a kind with a style that is created to make a statement.
- Thomas Sabo produces all kinds of jewellery in a range of collections to ensure that there is a perfect piece for every collector.
- The brand uses a variety of metals, plating and precious stones to create high quality items of jewellery.
Jewellery Specifications A1099-159-11-M:
- This beaded bracelet is made from black obsidian beads with sterling silver elements.
- The black obsidian beads will encircle the wrist. Seven sterling silver beads feature at the centre of the bracelet. The silver heads are intricately detailed with engraved and blackened elements. Some of the beads are set with black zirconia gemstones. The central silver bead is in the shape of a skull.
- This bracelet measures 0.7cm in thickness and 17cm in length.