Thomas Sabo is a German watch and jewellery manufacturer. The brand was established in 1984 and just within a few years managed to garner international recognition. The brand’s designs are dynamic and strive to provide a unique style to its customers. Thomas Sabo is inspired by modern trends and the latest fashions. Striving to stand out in any situation, the brand’s designs are nothing if not glamorous and eye-catching. Thomas Sabo’s mission is to inspire creativity and innovation and motivate more people to express their individuality.
Core Features of Thomas Sabo Jewellery:
- The brand’s designs are one of a kind with a style that is created to make a statement.
- Thomas Sabo produces all kinds of jewellery in a range of collections to ensure that there is a perfect piece for every collector.
- The brand uses a variety of metals, plating and precious stones to create high-quality items of jewellery.
Jewellery Specifications 1648-643-21:
- This charm is made from sterling silver.
- The charm is a disc shape. The Sagittarius star sign is positioned at the centre. The charm is detailed with stars which are set with white zirconia gemstones.
- This charm measures approximately 2.9cm in length and 1.8cm in width.
- The charm can be attached to any chain using the lobster clasp.