Your cart is currently empty!
Buddha To Buddha 001J011510101 G
Buddha To Buddha ‘Edwin Small’ Sterling Silver SIZE G 001J011510101 G
Out of stock
Buddha to Buddha was founded in 1997 by Batul Loomans. Loomans embarked on a meditation journey to Southeast Asia to search for a deeper meaning of life. Inspired by his meditation practice, he sketched a bracelet symbolising the connection between two beings. Collaborating with a local silversmith, he brought those sketches to life, giving life to Buddha to Buddha and the brand’s first piece of jewellery. Since then, the brand has been dedicated to crafting premium jewellery using the finest materials. Buddha to Buddha creates meaningful and exceptional jewellery that resonates with individuals seeking a deeper connection to themselves and others.
Core Features of Buddha to Buddha Jewellery:
- The brand’s jewellery uses a range of high-quality materials to ensure a long-lasting finish.
- A chain forms the base for every design.
- It takes at least 72 working hours for each piece of jewellery to be ready to be worn.
- The brand produces spiritual and meaningful jewellery for both men and women.
Model Specifications 001J011510101 G:
- This Edwin Small bracelet is made from sterling silver.
- For a tough look, the bracelet follows a chunky braid design.
- A box lock with 8 locking pieces secures the size G bracelet.
- This bracelet can be perfectly combined with other Buddha to Buddha jewellery.