Citizen has been at the forefront of watchmaking for the past century. The brand’s motto “Better Starts Now” hints at Citizen’s neverending pursuit of innovation. They strive to create pieces that will not only change the face of the industry but people’s lives for the better. Citizen recognises the unique position they are in when it comes to environmentalism. The brand’s Eco-Drive technology truly showcases its dedication to preserve and better the world. Citizen timepieces are reliable and robust. Thought the design and features of its watches, Citizen tries to convey its philosophy of sustainability, creativity and exceptional craftsmanship.
Core features of the Eco-Drive Promaster Watch:
- Eco-Drive technology takes power from natural and synthetic light
- Due to the Eco-Drive technology, once fully charged the watch can operate for up to 7 months.
Model specifications BN0150-28E:
- The case is made of stainless steel and measures 42 mm in diameter. The ridged bezel is black.
- A mineral crystal protects the black dial.
- Large hour markers and hands contrast the dial. Both the hands and hour-markers are luminescent.
- Securing the watch is a black polyurethane strap.
- The functions of this model include a date display.
- Water-resistant up to 200 meters or 20 bars.